First Aid at Work
Please see course description for a full pricelist. The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work.
If you need more than 1 or you have ongoing training needs, please request a quote via Online Quote Form. Below pricelist is excluding VAT. VAT invoice is provided upon request.
01 - £13.00
02 to 09 - £9.50
10 to 99 - £8
100 + £6
Highfield’s First Aid at Work e-learning course gives learners the opportunity to undertake online first-aid training and go on to achieve the level 3 award in first aid at work (RQF) or first aid at work at SCQF level 6.
This e-learning course can replace 1 day of the 3-day first aid at work (RQF) course or first aid at work at SCQF level 6 course that are run at our centres. This e-learning also covers other practical areas of the course, such as CPR, so is great for reinforcing competency and refresher training.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choking casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
- Conducting a secondary survey
- Administering first aid to a casualty with injuries to their bones
- Administering first aid to a casualty with head and spinal injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with burns or eye injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning or anaphylaxis
- Administering first aid to a casualty with a major illness
Who is it aimed at?
The course is ideal for any employee or manager who wishes to become a first-aider in the workplace.
No prior knowledge needed
4 - 5 hours
How does it work?
Learners are given log in details and simply they can log on to the Learning Management System (LMS) and work their way through the course, along with scenarios relevant to their area of learning. Assessment is carried out on the completion of each module via a series of multiple-choice questions.
Learners will receive a Highfield e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
Why Choose Highfield E-learning?
Highfield E-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. All of our e-learning uses interactive exercises and gaming combined with media-rich content, interactive scenarios, and relevant photography and illustrations. Content is provided by industry-leading experts. What that means for your learners is stimulating and engaging content they’ll respond to and, most importantly, remember.
Key elements of our e-learning courses are:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
How to Purchase
Upon making a purchase online, we will send all necessary information for you to complete your training online.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us 020 33758565.