Posting Date: 16.07.2019
London, within M25
Closing Date: Open
Corporate, education, construction, etc.
Negotiable, £8.50 + p/h, depending on the organisation
Please note that we do not employ security personnel directly. However, we work with number of the best SIA approved security companies within the region to accommodate our successful candidates’ employment needs.
Please apply & register on our database for potential employers to get in touch with you directly.
In order to be considered for an applied role, you must have the following:
Valid SIA licence or your SIA application should be in progress;
Right to work in the UK
5 years checkable references;
No criminal convictions (CRB check will be conducted).
To work within a team of security guards for the purpose of maintaining a safe and secure environment within their place of work.
1. Responsible for ensuring that rules, regulations, procedures and requirements in all aspects of security/CCTV monitoring and car parking within the assignments are carried out in the specifications laid down by employer and their client.
2. To act as an ambassador for employer and their clients at all times.
3. Ensuring personal hygiene and dress is of the highest standard at all times.
4. Respond to all incidents requiring security intervention whilst on the assignment and on duty.
5. To maintain confidentiality in all instances at all times, even when not on duty.
6. To ensure all duties as laid down in onsite assignment instructions are followed each shift.
7. Train and motivate new security staff on their assignments.
8. Ensure that all reported incidents including all incidents involving security personnel are properly recorded in the occurrence log and/or incident form.
9. To carry out any other reasonable duties required by the employer's Managers, Directors or Senior Supervisors.