Posting Date: 16.07.2019
London within M25
Closing Date: Open
Entertainment, corporate, education, construction, etc.
Negotiable, £10 + p/h, depending on the organisation.
Please note that we do not employ security personnel directly. However, we work with number of the best SIA approved security companies within the region to accommodate our successful candidates’ employment needs.
Please register on our database for potential employers to get in touch with you directly.
In order to be considered for an applied role, you must have the following:
Valid SIA licence or your SIA application should be in progress;
Right to work in the UK
5 years checkable references;
No criminal convictions (CRB check will be conducted).
Controlling entry and maintaining good order and public safety in licensed premises.
1. To report for duty punctually with a neat and tidy appearance (at least 10 minutes before your contracted start time).
2. To sign on duty in the Security Supervisor’s Log Book.
3. To carry out your duties as per instructions specific to the event.
4. To record in the Event’s Incident Report Book details of all incidents and occurrences.
5. To know the location of all fire fighting equipment.
6. To sign off duty only when finished and complete ALL entries in the Senior Supervisor’s Log Book.
7. To attend training designed to enhance skill levels, thereby assisting the development of Security Company.
8. To carry out any other reasonable duties required by the employer's Managers, Directors or Senior Supervisors.